30 Jul WHY ARE CUSTOMER SURVEYS ESSENTIAL TO YOUR SUCCESS
HOW TO CREATE MARKET SURVEYS
It’s so important to get regular feedback from your customers so that you can continuously improve your service offer and remain one step ahead of the competition.
With many online tools available today it’s never been easier to create and send surveys to customers, leaving no excuse for small business owners. Surveying regularly is essential, and Boss Business Coaching recommends that you undertake this activity every 6 months.
Listed below are links to website that make surveying easy.
What you need to know about your customers
- Who are they? – Are your customers men, women, or both? Are they Boomers or Millennials? Where are they from? These are all foundational pieces of knowledge that you need to know.
- What do they do? – Knowing what your customers do for a living and what they’re interested in is a great way to more precisely target your marketing.
- Why are they buying? – Do you know the reason why they’re in your market? If you do, it’s easier to pair their needs with what you can give them.
- When are they buying? – Find out when your target market typically makes this type of purchase. That way, you can increase your chances of getting their attention they want to give it to you.
- What’s the purchasing medium? – Are they buying from a website? Do they prefer a brick and mortar establishment?
- What’s their budget? – Make sure you’re targeting customers whose budgets appropriately align with your product or service.
- What makes them feel good? – Knowing what gives a customer that precious good-feeling glow is key to making sure they become repeat customers.
- What do they expect? – Understanding expectations is critical in order to meet those expectations. Whether your customers expect fast delivery or 24/7 customer support, knowing what they want from you is half the battle.
- How do they feel about your company? – Hearing praise about your company is nice. Hearing where the pain points are is even better. You have to know where your business could use a little improvement to, well, improve!
- How do they feel about your competition? – You know what they say. Keep your friends close – keep your competition closer.
Create your very own survey today and educate yourself how you can service your customers better to grow your sales in 2019.