ONLINE SMALL BUSINESS EDUCATION AND COURSES – TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF PURCHASE
- Upon purchasing any online small business education course, you (“the customer”) are entering a legal agreement under common law, in which you agree to abide by the conditions of purchase(including meeting stated payments), in exchange for the services offered by Boss Business Coaching. These Terms shall be construed in accordance with and governed by the laws of Western Australia. You consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Western Australia to determine any matter or dispute which arises between us.
- These Terms and Conditions form the agreement between Boss Business Coaching and the customer. It is the customers responsibility to fully read, understand and agree to all Enrolment Terms & Conditions, Privacy Statement and Fees & Charges upon purchase. By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions and the Privacy Statement on the enrolment form, the customer confirms they possess a full understanding of all Terms & Conditions, and willingly accepts all such terms.
- All intellectual property to this Application, including all Application material, is protected by copyright, trademark, or patent laws, and is licensed to Perth Business Evaluators Pty Ltd. Intellectual property, includes, but is not limited to, computer or software code, scripts, design elements, graphics, interactive features, artwork, text communication, and any other content that may be found on or in the Application. All trademarks, service marks and trade names are licensed by Perth Business Evaluators Pty Ltd, who in turn grants to you a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, revocable license to: download this Application to a mobile devise via a web browser or Apple App Store or Google Play Store; use this Application as herein set forth; copy and store this Application and the material on this Application in your web and/or mobile phone browser cache memory; and print pages from this Application for your own personal and non-commercial use. Perth Business Evaluators Pty Ltd does not grant you any other rights whatsoever in relation to this Application or the material on this Application. All other rights are expressly reserved by Perth Business Evaluators Pty Ltd.
- Customers wishing to cancel their subscription or access to online programs must submit notification of withdrawal in writing within 7 days of the confirmation of purchase. In order to apply for a cancellation, the customer must provide clear details to why they seek to cancel the service and confirm they have not download or used any of the program or subscription materials. If any videos, materials and content have already been downloaded a usage fee will be applicable to compensate Boss Business Coaching for the use of materials.
- It is recommended customers contact Boss Business Coaching within 24 hours of submitting a cancellation request to confirm receipt. Boss Business Coaching accepts no responsibility for and will not be liable for non-receipt of messages or transmissions.
- Students are considered to have commenced their program from the date that purchase, and payment has been made by the customer.
- Refunds may be granted in the event an application is submitted within 14 days of confirmation of enrolment. The refunded cost will be less minimum AUD$100 Administration Fee. If materials have already been used by the customer a further charge at the discretion of the directors of Boss Business Coaching may be applicable before the refund can be processed. Failure to return course materials in a timely manner will result in the cancellation of all refund processes.
DISCLAIMER OF ALL WARRANTIES
- The Information made available on our app, and within our online small business courses is provided on an ‘AS IS’ and ‘AS AVAILABLE’ basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, warranties of title, noninfringement, and implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, the directors of Boss Business Coaching make no warranty, representation or guaranty as to the content, sequence, accuracy, timeliness or completeness of the Information, that the Information may be relied upon for any reason or that the Information will be uninterrupted or error free or that any defects can or will be corrected.
- Under no circumstances, as a result of your use of the Site, will the directors of Boss Business Coaching be liable to you or to any other person for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, exemplary, consequential or other damages under any legal theory, including, without limitation, tort, contract, strict liability or otherwise, even if advised of the possibility of such damages. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, the directors of Boss Business Coaching shall have absolutely no liability in connection with the app for:
- Damages as a result of lost profits, loss of good will, work stoppage, failure of performance, delays in operation or transmission, non-delivery of information, deletions of files, mistakes, defects, errors, interruptions or computer failure or malfunction;
- Any loss or injury caused, in whole or in part, by the directors of Boss Business Coaching actions, omissions, or negligence, or for contingencies beyond the directors of Boss Business Coaching control, in procuring, compiling, or delivering the Information;
- Any errors, omissions, or inaccuracies in the Information regardless of how caused, or delays or interruptions in delivery of the Information; or
- Any decision made or action taken or not taken in reliance upon the Information.
- You agree to indemnify and hold the directors of Boss Business Coaching harmless from any claim or demand, including attorneys’ fees, made by any third party as a result of (1) any content posted or made available by you on this app, (2) any violation of law that occurs by you through the app, and/or (3) anything you do using the app and/or the Information contained therein.
- If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part in any jurisdiction, then that provision shall be deemed ineffective in such jurisdiction but shall have no effect on the enforceability of the remaining provisions.
- Payments will only be accepted for customers 18 and over.
- Boss Business Coaching is committed to protecting your privacy. We use the information we collect about you to maximize the services that we provide to you. We will get your permission before retaining any personal
- In order to best protect the rights of our customers and their personal data against cyber-attack, hacking and unlawful accessing of sensitive and confidential student records, IT IS HEREBY AGREED that all such records shall be confidentially destroyed within a period of one month to twelve months of cessation of student enrolment and to remove any doubt, Boss Business Coaching is irrevocably authorised to do so within such time frame.
- To comply with Australian and European law, we will maintain student records for the period of course enrolment.
- If you would like Boss Business Coaching to delete your information at any time (whether you are a customer or a prospective customer), please contact us via email ( email@example.com) to process this.
- Boss Business Coaching maintains strict online security measures. This is to ensure that our business is managed in accordance with worldwide legal developments and to protect against cyber-attack, hacking, and unlawful access of confidential records.
- Every attempt is made to ensure all information provided by Boss Business Coaching is accurate, and that the customer has attained all competencies taught within a program or subscription service.
- Boss Business Coaching takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable, for any action or claim in connection with, or arising from any such information, instruction or advice. Boss Business Coaching takes no responsibility for and will not be liable for the customers interpretation and/or misuse of materials.
- The customer and or client should always seek independent and professional advice as the information provided within our app, website and online courses is for educational purposes only.
- All information, text, material, graphics, software and advertisements on the Site (“Content”) are protected by Australian and international copyright and trademark laws.
- No programs, course materials and resources are to be republished, sold, loaned or copied, or used in any way outside the pursuit of studying the program by the enrolled customer without explicit permission granted in writing by the director of Boss Business Coaching.
ACCESS AND USE
- Your use of, and/or access to, the Site constitutes your agreement to the following:
- As a condition of use of this website, you agree to not use the Site or its content and materials for any unlawful purpose, or in any ways prohibited by these Terms and Conditions. Boss Business Coaching gives no endorsement, accepts no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, any third-party links.
- If you become aware of misuse of the Site by any person, please contact Boss Business Coaching with your concerns.