13 Oct GROW YOUR SALES IN 90 DAYS
Increase the number of new customers.
By attracting new customers into your business, you will be able to grow your sales revenue. Ways to attract new customers into your business include.
- Defining who your target customer is
- Developing marketing plans that address solutions that meet the needs of your target audience
- Join a network group where you can make relationships with strategic partners who can refer you new customers.
- Set up a rewards program to encourage your existing customers and networks to send you new customers.
Increase the sales frequency of your existing customers (the number of times people buy from you)
By assessing your sales by customers and products/services you can identify favorable and unfavorable trends which will help you identify how you can sell more to your existing customers
- Package up your services/products to sell more to your existing customers
- Create market surveys to identify what your customers want to buy more and find out what is important to your customers to ensure you deliver the best service you can.
- Undertake a competitors analysis to identify where the opportunities exist in the market to Introduce new products and services
Review your inactive customer
By regularly assessing your sales by customers you can identify which customers have become inactive and initiate contact to identify
- Why have they stop buying?
- Why are they buying less?
- What can you offer them to get them to start buying from you again?